Friday, February 12, 2010

Can You Believe It?

First off, I adore my little foster care children. They are very sweet children that God has blessed me with (for a time). You know that you are doing the Lord's work when you are totally at the end of yourself, and there is somehow peace there.

But seriously, how many phone calls are TOO many in one day? I think 8 is about 6 too many.

1. Mom calls: What time is the visit?
2. Mom calls again: Can we change the time?
3. Worker G calls hubby: To talk about the visit
4. Worker G calls again

Child is dropped off for visit.

5. Mom calls: You didn't bring me any diapers. I don't have a car. You get paid to buy the diapers. You should bring me diapers.
6. Call Worker: What? I am I really suppose to supply her diapers? NO, but we do anyway.
7. Mom Calls: I don't have any clothes, I sent them all to you.
8. Call Worker: What? I asked her if she was keeping clothes. TWICE!!!! But I take her the clothes anyway.

Our dear worker is going into the office on Monday, even though he scheduled a vacation day. He wants to get the details of this case sorted out. I hope, for his sake he can do it in less than 8 phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment