Monday, December 6, 2010

A Good Read



I have been reading a great book the past few days.  It is A Sister's Secret by Wanda E. Brunstetter.  It is a story of a young Amish girl and the secrets that she is hiding from her "running around years."  

I have read many books set in Amish Country, but I have never read one that has so many unexpected twists and turns in the plot.

I can't wait to get a quiet moment tonight (hopefully) so I can finish it!  A good book an a cup of hot tea....sounds great doesn't it???

This author has also written a series for children set in Amish Country.  My daughter has read most of them, and really enjoys them.  http://www.amazon.com/Schools-Always-Trouble-Somewhere-Book/dp/1597892335/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1291673060&sr=1-5

Thanks to my mother in law for giving it to me for my birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment